We are making changes to our School uniform from September 2018.
· From September 2018 all Year 7 will wear the blue shirt and tartan skirt (Girls) or black pants. This is compulsory.
· Years 8-10 will all wear blue shirts and update to the tartan skirt when replacing/purchasing new uniform
· Year 11 will have no change to their uniform.
We intend all our pupils to be wearing the new style uniform by 2021.
What are the key changes?
• A light blue school shirt will replace the white school shirt.
• The new official tartan skirt (only available from our Stockists) will replace the black skirt
Why are we changing our uniform?
• To strengthen our identity as Shevington High School where our uniform reflects our high expectations for all.
• To strengthen the sense of pride, identity and belonging we have from being part of Shevington.
How will the school help parents prepare for the new uniform?
• We understand that purchasing school uniform can be very costly for parents.
• In order to support parents with the changes we are making, Year 7 will be compulsory for September 2018 and other pupils can gradually replace their current uniform with the new style when purchasing new.