- Parents are responsible for the journey to and from Shevington High School at the following times.
- 8.30am – 8.50am – Year 6 pupils will directed via signs to the meeting area in Hall.
- (Pupils should aim to be at school for 8.45am – there is no need to arrive earlier)
- 3.00pm – Pupils with permission to go home with Siblings.
- 3.15pm – Pupils who are being collected by Parent/Carers to be collected from the school Hall – entrance to the school from the side door. You should find it easier to park at this time of day than at 3pm.
Parent Information Evening (parents only). The evening will start at 5.30pm and we expect it to last for approximately 1 hour. This will be a final meeting to share information to ensure a smooth transition in September. There will also be an opportunity to ask any questions.