For parents living inside Lancashire who would like to access a secondary place within another authority.

If you live in Lancashire but would like to express a preference for a secondary place within a neighbouring Authority, please apply online on the Lancashire County Council system.

You can name schools in other Authorities on the Lancashire form.  Lancashire County Council will process your application because you are a Lancashire resident.

Please complete the online application naming Shevington High School as your first choice.