Through our values and personalised approach to learning we expect students to achieve the highest academic excellence, recognise opportunities, have a positive view of challenges and dare to think in new ways – to be creative – and realise that
“life is what you make it!”
- All students are different and we allow them to personalise the pace, depth and ways of learning
- Students need challenging goals and to be held to clear requirements.
- Education for life requires the knowledge, skills and a chance to develop a broad range of personal skills.
- Life is what you make it. Students need to understand they have to invest in their futures.
- An ethic of excellence should underpin everything we do.
We want every student through personalised learning and clear goals to stretch their boundaries and learn more than they thought possible.
Through our SAIL curriculum we are creating a goal setting and coaching culture for our school organisation.
Together we have the highest expectations for all our students, inspiring and enabling them to become amazing and successful individuals.
The Shevington Way is one of:
Excellence, Resilience, Ambition, Creativity, Leadership, Respect and Equality.