We are going to be holding a parent group every Thursday morning. These sessions are going to be general chat session where parents and carers can get together, grab a cup of coffee or tea. Ask questions to any concerns or queries with Mrs L Ince-Sargeson (SENCO) and Miss Miller (HLTA).
All parents and carers are welcome to attend if is not just limited to SEND.
Please complete the form to confirm which session you will be attending.
- Session 1 – Supporting your child with transition from primary to Shevington High School.
- Session 2 -ASD & ADHD Awareness
- Session 3 – Supporting wellbeing.
- Session 4 – Supporting Attendance.
- Session 5 – Supporting your child with extra school activities and out in the community.
Session 6 – Supporting your child with Emotional regulation.