SIMS Online – SIMS Parent App
The SIMS Parent App and website will allow you to monitor your child’s progress in school more closely than ever before. *You will have access to your child’s attendance and behaviour records and interim reports.
The new App compliments the use of mobile technology and are more suited to Smartphones and Tablets than the system they replace.
You need to create a new account to sign into the new app and will receive an invite email from school (LIKE THIS ONE). However, this is linked to an account that you already have with either:
Microsoft (Hotmail, Outlook.com), Twitter, Facebook, Google or Office 365
so that you don’t have to remember another set of user names and passwords. Remember though, if the account you have linked to SIMS OnLine is ever compromised, to ensure the safety of your data you must take action to secure your account by following the advice and instructions of your account provider.
* The information published in the Parent App (along with the web versions) is subject to a delay as follows:-
- Session & Lesson Attendance and the School Diary are updated every 30 minutes
- Achievements & Behaviour and Reports are updated every 60 minutes
- Other assessment data and static information is updated once daily, usually between midnight and 3am.
For more information follow the links shown below.
- About SIMS Online and the Parent App – [Click for PDF document]
- Letter to Parents’ – [Click for PDF document]
- Getting Started and Instructions to Register / Logon – [Click for PDF document]
- If you are having difficulty logging into the SIMS App see this FAQ page for more information
- If you can’t remember your password to access the SIMS App please visit the website of your account provider (i.e. Microsoft, Google, Facebook or Twitter) and follow their instructions for resetting your password.
The Apps are FREE and available for Apple iOS and Android. Click the links below to take you to your device’s store to download.
If you haven’t received an invite to use the SIMS App, use this address to apply (click the e-mail address to compose your message) [email protected] – please include SIMS PARENT APP in the subject header.
Parent App & Link
If you don’t have an Apple or Android Smartphone or Tablet, you can access SIMS Online using a desktop PC, iMac, Macbook or Laptop by acessing this website:
Privacy statement: [Click for PDF document]