Lunchtime Welfare Assistant
Required from: ASAP
Salary: G2 SCP 1-3
10hrs per week (2hrs per day )
Closing date: Thursday 15th April 2021
Interviews: W/C 19th April 2021
The Headteacher and Governors of Shevington High School would like to appoint a well-motivated individual to join our team.
We require someone to support our site team during the daily lunch service. Initially working in the dining hall the postholder will be required to:
- Encourage positive behaviour of students in the dining queue
- Clean tables and service areas between each lunch sitting
- Remove food waste and disposables
- Work with the site and catering teams to create a welcoming dining environment for students
- Comply with all Covid guidelines
- Start/finish times 12.00 – 2.00pm ( subject to change)
Please return completed applications to email@example.com or by post to Lisa Thompson, Office Manager at the school’s address.
I look forward to receiving your application.