SMILE its school photo day on the 5th September for ALL year groups.
Results Information 2019
- GCSE Results Day is Thursday 22nd August
- Pupils can collect their results between 9.30 and 12 noon.
- Pupils unable to collect their results in person they can give their written authority for someone to collect them on their behalf.
- Any results not collected will be posted 1st class Thursday 22nd August.
- Results will not be released over the telephone
As part of our SAIL work, Y8 pupils have been working on their Inspiration Mission this term.
Pupils were challenged to submit a piece of work for our first ever e-exhibition. Part of the challenge was to find a way to present their work digitally! Pupils had to either construct something intended to inspire others or a piece of work that explored someone, or something that was inspirational to them.
We have constructed a Padlet to share some of our pupils work.
Please follow the link below to view the work to be inspired.
School Bus Letter Autumn 2019 for the Y60, 945, Orrell & Pemberton Bus Service
- Parents are responsible for the journey to and from Shevington High School at the following times.
- 8.30am – 8.50am – Year 6 pupils will directed via signs to the meeting area in Hall.
- (Pupils should aim to be at school for 8.45am – there is no need to arrive earlier)
- 3.00pm – Pupils with permission to go home with Siblings.
- 3.15pm – Pupils who are being collected by Parent/Carers to be collected from the school Hall – entrance to the school from the side door. You should find it easier to park at this time of day than at 3pm.
Parent Information Evening (parents only). The evening will start at 5.30pm and we expect it to last for approximately 1 hour. This will be a final meeting to share information to ensure a smooth transition in September. There will also be an opportunity to ask any questions.
Thursday 20th June – 1:30pm – 1:45pm – Year 7 & Year 8
Monday 24th June – 1:30pm – 1:45pm – Year 9 & Year 10
We are looking forward to an afternoon that celebrates our students’ success.
You should feel very proud of their achievements and I look forward to the afternoon with a great sense of pride.
It’s time for pupils to have a chance to experience school ‘Swedish style’ again.
This year, we are combining this with some fundraising for both the Wettest Classroom project (Y8 pupils sailing around the UK) and Brain Tumour Awareness Day. From Wednesday, pupils will be able to buy a ticket enabling them to wear non- uniform for the whole of Swedish Week – starting on the 25th March. On Friday, of this week, pupils will be encouraged to wear a hat in recognition of Brain tumour awareness.
Tickets are £5 and payment made via wisepay. During the week pupils will do a variety of activities inspired by our work with the KED schools in Sweden.
Please find below a copy of the Mock Exam Timetable for our Y10 students.
All students will soon receive a copy of their revision guides.